Sunday, April 17, 2016

New Year...New Place...New Cards

2016 has brought about a lot of new changes, not only in my life but in my card designs as well.

After being kind of "stuck" making the same designs for the past four years, I decided it was time to learn all I could and branch out into some new designs.
I spend countless hours trying to think "outside the box"....what do I already have that I can use in different ways.

As much as my animal cards were my bread and butter sales, they have not been selling as well, so I will eventually faze them out and concentrate on birthday and other occasion cards.

I have been buying new dies and trying to make my cards more "finished" looking.  I have discovered new techniques and tips that I have been applying and I am pleased with how my cards look now.  It's a challenge, but I think it's worth it in the long run.

Here are some of my new card designs.

Mother's Day Cards



New Birthday Cards


New Kids Birthday Cards


New Baby Cards



So, as you can see, there are some fun and pretty new card designs in my shop that are for sale.  I have been having a wonderful time creating these cards.  Hope you agree!

These cards can be found in my Etsy shop.  Just click the tab that says "My Etsy Shop" and you will be taken there.  Thanks for taking a look and for reading my blog.

No comments: